Business Finance Solutions
About Business Finance from Brighton Toyota
Business Vehicle Loan
The benefits of flexibility, cash flow and ownership for your business. Also known as a chattel mortgage, a standard business car loan is a commercial car loan designed to provide flexibility for people in business, while the vehicle remains an asset of the business.
A Toyota Finance Business Vehicle Loan offers a flexible way for GST registered businesses to finance a vehicle that is used predominantly for business purposes. This business car loan gives you the security of knowing the vehicle is an asset of your business - even while you are paying it off.
It offers your business:
- The security of a fixed interest rate over the term of the car loan.
- A choice of car loan terms, ranging from 1-7 years.
- Your choice of flexible payment options.
- Finance for both Toyota and non-Toyota vehicles.
- The ability to make additional payments, reducing the total interest payable.
- The option to reduce monthly payments by making a balloon final payment, freeing up business cash flow.
- Daily interest calculations on the outstanding principal balance, so any additional payments you make reduce the total interest payable.
- Trade in and deposit options available.
- Extra costs can be included in the amount financed, including on-roads, stamp duty, insurance, warranty and roadside assistance and CTP (where applicable)%.
- Opportunities for income tax deductions through depreciation and interest charges.
APPLY FOR A BUSINESS VEHICLE LOAN
Approved applicants only. Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply. A minimum loan term of 12 months applies. The maximum loan term will vary depending on the finance product selected and will be subject to Toyota Finance policy and procedure. You may be required to pay a deposit for capacity reasons. Additional interest charges will accrue if you select a balloon final payment option and early termination fees may apply if you elect to make additional repayments during the loan term. Toyota Finance is a division of Toyota Finance Australia Limited ABN 48 002 435 181, AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 392536.
The information on this website is of a general nature and for information only. Nothing on this website constitutes or should be considered to constitute legal, taxation or financial advice. Before making a decision about any of the products and services featured on this website, you should consult with your own independent legal, taxation and financial advisors, who can advise you about your personal circumstances.